admin Jan/ 3/ 2019 | 0
Kodak printers are one of the best printers available in the market. They are very easy to use and reliable. But some problems may come when you use printers. Kodak Printer common issues are not common for users. This is no matter what printer model you are using; technical problems may arise in any model. If you need any assistance on how to resolve Kodak Printer Not Printing Black Ink. Whenever your printer stops printing black ink, then make a quick call at +1-844-881-6626 Kodak Printer Support Number.
Printer not printing a specific colored ink is not a new problem. It may be possible that your printer suddenly stops printing a specific ink, especially the black. If your Kodak Printer is not printing black ink correctly, it does not mean that your printer is out of order. The problem is lies within the black ink cartridge which can be easily resolved.
These are the Steps to Resolve Kodak Printer Not Printing Black Ink Error:
Whenever you will face this Kodak Printer not printing black ink error, then you don’t need to worry about it. In very simple and easy steps, you can resolve this error.
- When this error comes, the first thing that you have to do is to lift the lid of your Kodak Printer.
- Now, wait until the print cartridges come in the middle. Please do not move it with your hand. It maybe damages your Kodak printer.
- Next, you have to lift the cartridge cover and tilt the black print cartridge forward.
- Carefully tilt the black printer cartridge and keep it aside.
- Now Close the printer cover and turn the black print cartridge upside down.
- Check whether the ink is dried up or paper dust is accumulating in inkjets completely blocking it.
- It may cause your Kodak printer to stop working as well.
- Next, you have to dip a cotton swab in warm water and thus clean the bottom of the cartridge carefully.
- Remove all the dried up inks and remove the paper dust from the cartridge.
- Dip the cotton swab in isopropyl alcohol to remove the heavy accumulation of dust and papers.
If you are still encountering Kodak printer not printing black ink error, our technicians are here to help you out. With complete guidance and solutions, our Kodak Printer Customer Support Number is the best you can have. No matter how big your Kodak printer problem is, we are ready to help you 24*7. So you just need to dial our toll-free number +1-844-881-6626 to get personalized assistance at your desk.
With Our Kodak printer technical support, you will be completely ensured that you get the best available services. Our technical support is offered only with highly experienced, educated and proficient technicians so, you don’t need to worry for any of the problems. Our mentioned toll-free Kodak Printer Customer Service Phone Number +1-844-881-6626 would lead you straight to these experts who will first listen to your problem, diagnose it and then carry on to solve it through remote access. Call us immediately for Kodak related technical support you want to avail.