admin Jan/ 15/ 2019 | 0
Drivers play an important role in the functioning of your printer. There are many ways to install printers on your brother’s printers but you must pick the best way and the right drivers in your printer in order to maintain the best and optimum performance of your printer. The ways that are required to install the drivers for your Brother’s printers are mentioned below. All methods are completely analyzed and tested before mentioned here, thus they’re completely safe. But if you got any error and issues with the drivers of your device, call Brother printer customer support number +1-844-881-6626.
Method 1: Download the update from the official website:
- Open Brother’s printers official website.
- With the help of a search bar now search for the printer model you are looking for.
- An alternative option is, go to the product type and select your model.
- Now click on Download.
- Now you will have to select the operating system.
- Then tap on search.
- Now, choose the Printer Drivers and then Drivers
- Next, select confirm to the EULA and Download.
- Once the file is downloaded, you need to find the .exe file and follow the prompts to complete the instructions.
Method 2: Update The Printers by using the Device Manager:
- Press “Windows+R” to open the Run box on your device.
- Now enter devmgmt.msc in the search bar and press Enter key on your keypad to open device manager.
- Now, Device manager will open.
- Open the Printer and then Printers queues.
- Right-click on the Update Driver Software.
- Now choose “Search automatically for updated driver software”.
- By the help of Windows manager your printer’s drivers will automatically update.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
Important Note: If you already installed the right drivers on your device, it will automatically inform you with a message.
Method 3: Install your Brother’s Printer driver manually:
If you connected your computer with printers with the help of USB, the built-in drivers will be installed in a very easy manner. Many times the drivers will configure automatically on your printer..
With Network Connections:
- Open the control panel.
- Go to Hardware and Sound option and then Devices and Printers.
- Select the Advanced printer option.
- Choose your printer Model name and click Next.
- Follow the steps If the model name is missing:
- Select “The printer that I want is not listed”
- Now choose the option namely Add a printer using TCP/IP address or Hostname, and then press “Next”.
- Under the section Hostname or IP address, enter the IP address and then the name of the model.
- Look for the Query the Printer and automatically select the driver to use option and then Next.
- Next, with the help of drop-down menu which consists of Brother and then the Model name from the list.
- Tap next to Continue.
- Once installed click on Finish to continue
All the above-given solutions maybe vary in nature and you must choose the appropriate solution according to the type and hardware of your device. Users must update the drivers whenever a new update release. This will definitely enhance the features of your device and you can enjoy all the recently introduced features of the brand.
Another way to Download Brother Printer Drivers:
If these methods will not help you or the methods may not help you if you are facing some other problem which is preventing you to install or update drivers. In such situation, Brother printer customer support number +1-844-881-6626 is the most effective way to solve your technical issues. Dial our toll-free number in order to contact Brother’s Printer professional and get the best solution in the quickest manner.